SEYM Friends are invited to gather on Sundays at 3 pm for Meeting for Worship on the Zoom video-conferencing platform. While we are maintaining our physical distance during this pandemic, we need to be resilient, and find more ways to connect for spiritual support and community.
Our microphones will be muted on entry to the meeting; the Clerk will welcome you. When you are lead to speak, please unmute your microphone, then mute again when your message is finished.
New to Zoom? see instructions below. You will need to download the Zoom app and get oriented before our sessions.
Sign-up in advance is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with the link, Meeting ID, and dial-in phone number you need to join the meeting.
You will receive an email with the Meeting link, ID, and dial-in #.
Note: Worship on June 7th will be part of our Yearly Meeting Sessions, and have different log-in information. To attend Worship on June 7th, register on our Yearly Meeting Business page>
New to Zoom?
Zoom is a video-conferencing platform for online meetings, accessible on computers and mobile devices with a camera and a microphone. (There is also an option for dialing in with audio only). You can see and hear all participants. It’s easy to use!
- Your meeting host will email you an invitation with the link you need to join the meeting; or post the information. Depending on your device, you will need the link, a Meeting ID, and/or a phone number.
- You will need to download the Zoom app to your device before joining.
- Some hosts will require registration to join a meeting
For a quick introduction, see How to Join a Zoom Meeting. See instructions for specific operating systems and devices.
Using PC or Mac:
- download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app from the Appstore
- See Getting Started with iOS.
- download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app from Google Play
- See Getting Started with Android
- Download the zoom application from the Chrome Web Store.
- See Getting Started with Chrome OS
For complete information on using your device in a meeting, see Attendee Controls in a Meeting. Scroll down for instructions on your device.
If you need written instructions, including ‘Video Conferencing Courtesy,’ click here.